Ampeg SVT-410HE Bass Speaker Cabinet
Ampeg SVT-410HE Bass Speaker CabinetDetails
If you're looking for a speaker cabinet to brighten up your bottom-heavy bass rig or just something more compact to gig with because you've downsized transportation, the SVT-410HE delivers the same superb full-range performance of the Ampeg SVT-810E, all the way up to 18kHz.
You may also be interested in the Orange 500W Bass Terror Head Amp with Ampeg SVT410HE Bass Speaker Cabinet package for an ultra-portable yet extremely powerful combo.
Product Ref: 14540View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ampeg SVT-410HE is also the ideal enclosure for the player who wants to add extended upper register clarity to a system that already features ample low frequency performance. USe the SVT-410E to round out the top-end of your stage setup.
The Ampeg SVT-410HE Bass Cabinet is a high quality two-way speaker enclosure suitable for all venue sizes, with a baltic birch plywood cabinet that features heavy duty recessed handles, and removable casters for ultimate portability.
For more information about the Ampeg Bass Cabinet, please download the owner's manual PDF from the icon above.
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10"
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1"
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 43Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
- Weight: 91 Pounds
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.