View Full Description
It's safe to say that few other manufacturers of Electric Guitars focus more heavily on the needs of the heavier player than BC Rich. Boasting a huge range of some of the most eye catching designs and shapes of guitars ever seen on stages across the world, BC Rich offer players of all skill levels the ability to stand out from the crowd with instruments designed specifically for the needs of discerning heavy players.
B.C. Rich have been the weapons of choice for the indomitable Kerry King for many a year and can be seen (and heard) on Slayer's most recent outing as part of the Big Four tour. Zoltan Bathory of Five Finger Death Punch is another big name in the B.C. Rich roster of Artists. As well as these two titans of metal, BC Rich guitars are the weapons favoured by the likes of Brian Fair (Shadows Fall), CJ Pierce (Drowning Pool), Jason Krause (Kid Rock), Marc Rizzo (Soulfly/Cavalera Conspiracy) and Pat O' Brien (Cannibal Corpse), as well as many others. These truly unique guitars are a force to be reckoned with. Can you tame one of these monsters of metal?
Guitar Multi FX Pedal Pack
The Gear4music GP120 Multi FX Pedal is a multi-effect processor designed for guitar users at any level. It packs a host of commonly used guitar effects into its roadworthy body including distortion, wah wah, delay, compressor, EQ, reverb, amp simulation, speaker simulation and more.
The user-friendly interface allows easy creation and storage of your own tones with the ability to stack up to 11 effects for even more sonic versatility. Pro features like a noise gate and built-in tuner mean this pedal is truly versatile. Power comes from a supplied 9V adaptor, and there is a combined headphone/amp output.
The Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music could be the only Electric Guitar Pedal you will need, either when recording or out on the road. A massive 54 high-quality digital effects are combined in this compact and sturdy unit, which features two footswitches, an expression pedal and built-in drum machine.
Click below to listen to MP3 samples of the Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music:
This pack includes everything you need to get going with your guitar including spare strings, a guitar strap, a digital tuner, a couple of guitar picks, a 3m jack cable and a guitar multi FX pedal. This really is the best value possible with a quality guitar and everything you'll need to hone your skills.
BC Rich Warlock One Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge:
Neck & Headstock:
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Bridge Type: BC Rich Quad
- Construction: Bolt-On
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dots
- Frets: 24 jumbo
- Scale: 25.5"
- Headstock Style: 6-In-Line Pointed
- Pickups: BC Rich B.S.D.M.
- Controls: 1 volume, 1 three-way toggle and 1 tone.
- Hardware: Chrome
Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music
- Effect Programs: 54 types
- Effect Modules: 11 modules
- Patch Memory: User 48 + Preset 48, Total 96
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- A/D Conversion: 32 bit
- D/A Conversion: 32 bit
- Guitar Input: 1/4" monaural phone jack
- Line/Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Display: LCD with 5 characters(5x7) plus 2 eight-segment number and a series of effect indicators
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor DC9V/300mA center minus
- Dimensions: 255(L) x 160(W) x 60(H) mm
- Weight: 930g (excluding AC Adaptor)
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Black Guitar Strap
- Digital Guitar/Bass Tuner
- 2 x Guitar Picks 0.71mm
- Guitar Multi FX Pedal by Gear4music
- Jack - Jack Instrument Cable, 3m
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.