View Full Description
SuperNATURAL - Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine produces the rich, sophisticated tones of an acoustic grand piano for a more immersive experience. Also accurately presents the sound of a full variety of instruments.
Ivory Feel - Offering a smooth surface with comfortable playability, the Ivory Feel is instantly recognisable as having a superior touch. This is ideal for musicians who have learnt on a variety of piano types.
Air Performer App - Ingenious app allows you to play along to songs from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Designed for budding musicians wanting to learnt interactively and independently.
DP-10 Pedal - High quality pedal with consistent response, ideal for achieving expressive performances from your notes. Single cable for easy attachment and use.
Authentic Feel and Sound to Encourage Expression
The Roland F-20 is designed to provide students with an authentic feeling and sounding digital piano that uses features inherited directly from Roland's high end range. The Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement emulates a natural appearance, and textured keyboard that provides an authentic grand piano touch for building fundamental playing techniques quickly and efficiently. The SuperNATURAL sound engine used in the F-20 is derived from Roland's top line models, it allows students to develop their skills with the rich tone and expressiveness of a world-class acoustic grand piano.
Twin Piano Mode and Digital Advantages Enhance Learning at Home
The Roland F-20 includes a wide range of useful onboard features for assisting practice and development such as a metronome, a recorder for capturing performances and a Twin Piano mode that splits the keyboard so two people can play side by side in the same octave ranges. A headphone output allows for private practice without disturbing others and volume is easily adjustable to suit the room. A 1/4" jack output gives you the option to connect the F-20 to an external sound system for increased volume and depth of sound which makes it ideal for live performance.
- Height: 13.2cm
- Width: 128.2cm
- Depth: 29.6cm
- Speaker Size: 8cm x 12cm
- Keys: 88
- Touch Sensitivity: 3 Level Key Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole, Dual, Split, Twin Piano
- Piano: 6
- E. Piano: 7
- Other: 22
- Piano Sound: Roland SuperNATURAL
- Note Storage: 30,000 Notes (Approx)
- Max Polyphony: 128 Voices
- Internal Songs: 30
- MIDI Format: GM2 and GS
- Saving Format: Standard MIDI Files
- Playback Format: Audio File (WAV)
- External Storage: USB Stick (Not Included)
- Master Tuning: 415.3Hz to 466.2Hz
- Rated Power Output: 6W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 96 dB
- Metronome: Quarter Note, 20 to 250
- Connectors: DC In Jack, Pedal Connector, Stereo Miniature Phone Output Jack, USB Memory Port (Type A) USB Computer Port (Type B)
- Colour: Contemporary Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.