Mackie SP260 2x6 Speaker Processor
Mackie SP260 2x6 Speaker ProcessorDetails
Offering sophisticated EQ, crossover, dynamics processing and system protection, the Mackie SP260 2x6 Speaker Processor provides complete system optimisation for both passive and powered systems. With five different operating modes, the SP260 can cover a wide range of systems. You'll find each input and output loaded with a massive range of processing including flexible EQ, crossover, delay and limiting solutions.
Product Ref: 25152View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SP260 uses high-end 24-bit AKM® AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range for incredible sound quality. It boasts 24 user-definable presets and flexible I/O for easy routing and configuration. The SP260 is an ultra-flexible processor, ideal for many portable and permanent applications.
Easy Input Possibilities:
The Mackie SP260 has two inputs that instantly connect your mix into a whole host of processing and routing capabilities. There is a mute switch and variable gain control on each input. It doesn't matter how many boxes you have; itt's simple to control the whole system. Turn these down and the entire system turns down as well.
With a 5-band EQ on both inputs, you can choose between parametric or hi/lo shelving, which allows for a flexible approach to room tuning. It has a 600ms delay available on each input. This is good when you have multiple Mackie SP260s driving delay stacks in huge venues. You could also time align the stage with the main speakers if you wanted.
Adjustable Individual Outputs:Along with the inputs on the Mackie SP260 are six individual outputs, meaning many connection possibilities, depending on your system. There is a mute switch and individual gain adjustment on each output, meaning you can turn up seperate outputs without having to adjust power amps. Each output also has a dedicated 7-band EQ, complete with selectable parametric or shelving control per band. When you want to properly voice a loudspeaker for the appropriate material or venue, this proves critical, . By adjusting the voicing with this comprehensive EQ control, you can dial in the ideal response curve for the system and application at hand.
Sound Quality of the Professional:
Designed for the professional audio engineer the Mackie SP260 you get total control over every single parameter. With high-end AKM AD/DA converters with 120 dB dynamic range and a sophisticated DSP engine and algorithms, you can be assured of superior sound quality.
An Easy Setup:
Plug the Mackie SP260 in and fire away. There's already a choice of pre-configured system setups to assign the correct inputs, name outputs and give the starting crossover point for your system. Once that's done, you can use the available input and output processing to optimise your system for the venue. After that, you can save the setup in one of the 24 available presets. Talk about convenience. If you use your system in the same place often or switch between different sets of gear, this can prove very handy and fuss-free.
Mackie have even made downloadable presets for their popular systems to give you further easy setup possibilities. Since you can also link inputs or any combination of outputs, this saves time adjusting parameters that you want to repeat on other channels.
Control the SP260 From Your Computer:The Mackie SP260 Control Application, is an easy-to-use interface. Just plug in your Windows laptop via the convenient front panel USB port. The software auto-detects the SP260 and shows the current settings. You can control each and every SP260 feature via this app, which features a high-contrast design which is great for low-light areas. You can view and control all processing elements for any input or output. You can even manage and store your presets on the PC for use later, meaning you can setup for shows ahead of time or change things you'd like to improve for the next show.
A Complete System Solution:
Passive, powered, bi-amped, tri-amped, delay stacks, fill stacks, cry rooms and balcony clusters. The SP260 can handle them all.
For more information about the SP260, you can click on the link below for the Owner's Manual:
- Professional 2-input, 6-output system processor for passive and powered PAs
- Sophisticated, intuitive EQ, crossover, delay and dynamics processing optimises and protects your system
- High-end 24-bit AKM AD/DA converters with 120dB dynamic range
- Two balanced XLR inputs with level control, mute, 600ms delay and 5-band parametric/shelving EQ
- Six balanced XLR outputs with level control, mute, polarity invert, dedicated high and low pass filters, 7-band parametric/shelving EQ, 600ms delay, and limiting
- Powerful limiter on every output for ultimate protection
- Convenient front-panel controls for parameter editing and input/output muting
- USB port for simple programming via PC
- Linkable inputs and outputs for easy stereo configuration
- 7-segment LED metering for input/output level or limiter activity
- 5 operating modes: 2 x stereo + sub, 3 x stereo, 2 x 2-way + sub, 2 x 3-way and 1 x 6-way
- 24 presets for storing your Mackie or other system parameters
- Switchmode power supply: 100V - 240V
- Compact, single rack unit design
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.